Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Reasons to Celebrate

1. It's Tuesday. That means Friday (jean day) is just 3 days away.
2. I made a rockin' potato casserole thingy last night. Unfortunately, I put it in the oven too late, therefore causing me to take it out of the oven too late, therefore causing me to not want to eat because it was so late. It's okay, though, because I brought some with me for lunch today. (The best part? Potatoes, butter, heavy cream, sour cream, salt and pepper, and lots of cheese. It's so unhealthy I could just die. With gladness.)
3. Guess what I'm listening to. Love.
4. I vacuumed the lobby today. You'd be impressed if you saw it. My coworker noticed me cleaning and gave me an odd look. I said, "I'm just so domestical, huh?"
5. Monday is a holiday. Woot.

1 comment:

spencer.peacock06 said...

And you are sharing those cheesy potatoes with me right?