Thursday, January 6, 2011

Fifteen Facts

I was born in Orlando.
I work at a publishing company. I'm just the receptionist.
My favorite color is black. Not in a "oh-I'm-so-dark-and-depressed" kind of way. I just like the color. (Or the lack of, if we're getting technical.)
I do not straighten my hair. I let it be.
I make the best tacos around.
Both my parents (and their spouses) live in the same small town.
I'm secretly a nerd. I love Pokemon cards, Digimon, The Hobbit, Guitar Hero, and the Final Fantasy VII soundtrack.
I only wear jeans once a week. On Fridays. Every other day I'm in a skirt or dress. (Except Saturday, when I'm in my pajamas.) This is truly unfortunate because I love my jeans (and I look great in them).
When I die, I want my journal to be burned. Else the government will test all my posterity for crazy genes.
I'm not a romantic. In fact, romance makes me rather ill.
It could be mid-August and 100 degrees and I'd still be cold.
If I never get married, I'll be just fine. I'll get a dog.
I'm loyal till the end.
I've never gotten a manicure. I'm okay with that.
I liked the name Jasper before Twilight made it "cool".

No comments: