Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Pet Peeve #564

I'm no photographer.
In fact, I barely know anything about photography.

Okay, wait. That's a lie.
I have two cameras. Both are old. One is antique. Film (beautiful, beautiful film). A Canon Rebel and a Nikon Nikkormat.

I know a bit about photography. The basics. (Basically.) Thanks to my amazing experiences assisting an amazing photographer and friend. I know enough to get me started.

The first thing I ever learned on this subject was
how to hold the camera.

This doesn't matter if you're using a wimpy point-and-shoot.

But if you actually have a decent camera, at least carry it correctly so you don't look like a total fool.

2 comments:

Alisha Stamper said...

i 2nd that comment.

spencer.peacock06 said...

Wait! i don't wanna look like an idiot... you gotta teach me.