Friday, February 25, 2011

Reasons to Celebrate: 2.25.2011

1. My hair is straight. It's kind of a big deal.

2. I hit the green light on my way to school yesterday. Usually I miss it because it only lasts about uhh 3.7 seconds. But it waited for me.

3. Sibling is coming to visit me tonight.

4. And we're gonna play Just Dance. (I don't think you are fully comprehending my excitement.) Imma kick his little bum.
(Yeah. I just said that.)

5. Took the Color Code test. I'm a red. Should've seen that coming.

6. My math teacher and I are officially FB friends. Well, technically I guess he's my ex math teacher. But we're past that.

7. Oldies 94.1 has been good to me lately.

8. I bought a new "purse". It's really just a big canvas bag with lots of pockets, but it suits me. I do like pockets.

9. I've been rather chipper lately. I couldn't tell you why, though.
(Because then I'd have to kill you.) 
(No, no, I'm just kidding about that last bit.)

10. Sibling and I are road-tripping to Boise tomorrow. It's been years. Too many of them.

11. Free fives on Fridays! It's become a tradition at the office. Woot.

12. And I bought Spiderman socks last night. Go ahead, be jealous. I won't mind.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Woot! I'm so excited for your road trip! :) miss you! And you may be required to play xbox games with my family. I'm just sayin'.