Tuesday, February 15, 2011

It's the End of the World

Doors open.
Toilets flush.
Faucets run.
Paper towels are dispensed.
Blinds open.
Stairs move.
Even sidewalks move.

I get confused all the time. Will the door open for me, or will I have to physically move it? Will I find out before I run into the glass and look like an idiot?
I'm pretty sure this is the beginning of the end. When society is too lazy to open their own doors or even flush their own toilets, there is a huge problem.
(And, yes, I do understand that sometimes people do not flush, and I am incredibly grateful for automatic flushers in those situations.)

I'm still geekin' out about it.

That's all.

2 comments:

Snoopy said...

In one of the bathrooms on campus here, there are automatic toilets, hand dryers, faucets, soap dispensers, and yes, toilet paper dispensers. I really hate them. They're really annoying. And I TOTALLY agree with you on this!

Ashley said...

I love you. You think too much! lol