Friday, February 12, 2010

Where to start?

Sooo...I'm new at this whole "blogging" thing. I figured, though, since I'm not keeping up with my journal, and this is kind of like a journal, I'd do this instead. Plus, it's a lot more fun, because people can see it. Yay!
So let's get started. I'm 19. Currently living in SLC, UT. Looking for a job. Not succeeding with that. Ummm.
Oh! I went to my first "official" concert this past week: Jack's Mannequin. Pretty much my favorite band. Ever. It was amazing. Once upon a time someone told me that I wouldn't be able to handle concerts; that I would pass out, or get trampled, etc. I proved that person so wrong. I worked my way to the very front, jumped up and down, sang along with (almost) all the songs...It was one of the best experiences of my life.










Aaand that's about it. I'll tune in later when I'm feeling more creative. Bye for now!

No comments: