Wednesday, February 17, 2010

We All Have Our Bad Days

Stayed up too late. Ended up sleeping in too late. Skipped the gym. Got in an argument with a friend. Got in an argument with a sibling. And another sibling. Got in an argument with my mom about arguing with my siblings. Can't find a job. Broke my phone. And iPod. And flat-iron. Got in another argument with siblings...and mom. Took a walk. Froze on my walk. Came home from my walk early. Wanted sugar. Couldn't find sugar. Discovered we actually don't have any sugar. Baked a cake with honey, instead. Almost burned the cake. Missed a phone call. Got in another argument with a sibling. "Forgot" to clean my room. Stressed about school applications. Stressed about job applications. Stressed about money. Stressed about burned-ish cake. Skipped institute. Tried to learn a new song on my piano. Failed at learning a new song on the piano. Sibling told me I suck at playing the piano. Needed a nap. Couldn't take a nap. Decided to write. Got high off Sharpie fumes. Decided to write with a normal pen. Failed at writing with a normal pen. Decided to blog instead. Ate almost-burned cake. It's still only 4:30 p.m.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Ugh. Sounds miserable! I hope today is better :)