Monday, November 8, 2010

Ten Thoughts for Monday

Today.

1. I'm feeling a lack of creative energy. I can't even write in my notebook. The poor thing has been neglected for the past week or so. Why is that?
2. I'm wearing my beautiful earrings my grandmother gave me. They're going to turn into an heirloom or something. I'll make sure of it.
3. Why is there snow on the ground and rain in the sky? Why? I think Utah should skip the months of November through March. Christmas and Thanksgiving can be in June and July. And we can just skip Valentine's Day altogether. Mm?
4. Mindy Gledhill. Making my life better as we speak.
5. In class today. We discussed forgiveness and how to do it and how it changes our attitudes. I don't know what this all has to do with communications, which is what the class is actually supposed to be about, but what do I know? I'm not the teacher (thank goodness). It was a rather difficult lesson/discussion for me. Thoughts? (Probably no one will respond, but at least I sent out the invitation for opinions and suggestions on the delicate subject of forgiveness). I'm not very good at it. Forgiveness, I mean. I have a hard time with it.
6. After three hours of drying my poor soaked shoes with my little space heater, I realized they were dry and the heater was burning. My shoes are okay, though.
7. Bought a camera. Love the camera. Can't wait to try out the camera. Forgot to buy film. Whoops. (Only film cameras for me.) I think that digital cameras are lame. In a few years, there will be no bad pictures of anyone because if they take one they can just erase it within seconds of capturing the image. That's so lame.
8. I recently discovered Mint M&Ms. I'm still not sure how I feel about them, but so far I think they're lovely.
9. Last time I blow dried my hair...A little chunk of it burned off. How depressing. Now, somewhere in my lovely curls, is a little 2-inch curl peeking out under the layers. How depressing. (I know I said that twice. It needed the repetition, I promise.)
10. Remember this post? Well. I used it as an essay in my English class. I guess my teacher just loved it so much. She wanted me to read it to the whole class. Someone in that class may or may not be directly mentioned in the essay. Repeatedly. Talk about awkward. If looks could kill, I'd be one dead little senorita.

That is all.

No comments: